Sunday, February 15, 2015

My NBA All Star Game/Weekend Story (Feb 13-15),

 
My Dream 
            yesterday I had a dream . It was different than any dream . I saw my self watching NBA . It was strange because I do not know anything about it .In my dream I was the only audience. I saw the word NBA in flag hanging on the wall that faces me.. In my dream I saw two teams playing basketball. The teams were competing strongly. One of the winning team members was injured  so they asked me to play in his place. I was not sure at the beginning but from no where I saw Avila eagle telling me to do it. He wanted me to do it for Avila University.So I said yes, so the team leader gave me the team clothes and asked me to change my clothes. So I changed my clothes and  played in  the big playground              
I woke up from my dream and remembered my dream and the word NBA. I was curious to know more about it and about that game. So I searched online about it. I opened my internet on google webpage and typed NBA.When I clicked search , the first thing I saw chart that shows me the games, scores and the teams that played in last days. The second thing I saw the meaning of the word NBA. Finally I saw some related searches and images.         
  NBA means The National Basketball Association. NBA played from October to April. It is pre-eminent men's professional basketball league NBA played in North America . There is around 30  excellent  member clubs just one of them is in Canada. FIBA (International Basketball Federation) recognized NBA . It is one of the four major sports in professional sports leagues in North American . The league was founded in New York City in 1946, as the Basketball Association of America (BAA)  
 
NBA ticket prices in 2015 are as low as  $28.59  and as high as $212.21. the ticket prices  are depending on the seat place. NBA players are the highest paid players in sports. 
 
 I have interviewed three of Avila students to know their  Impression about the NBA , and what they think about NBA.  
  
The first one is Firas Al-Harbi a first year student. His major is Biology. He is an Avila student. He said that he love to watch NBA every year but he thinks that the NBA should use the same method MLB uses for the All-Star game to make it more competitive; winning conference has home court advantage in the NBA Finals.             
 The second one is Ali who is advertising Public Relationship major and first year an Avila student. He said that he is not a WEstbrook fan ( die-hard Spurs fan here) but in his  opinion Westbrook is the best player in the NBA right now. 
 
The third one is Ali Alyami who is an Avila student. He is a second year Radiological sciences major. He said that he liked the game and was emotionally with the game. He watched it on his TV .

No comments:

Post a Comment